Skip to main content

Where does time go?

I haven't blogged forever so I'm going to just give a update of the summer and what I'm up to.
First, Summer trips: We went to Bear Lake twice to boat and visit family. Mostly boat!! I love boating and it was fun. We stayed with Dad some of the time, but then went to the lake on the south end and stayed at my friend, Chari's family cabin. It was nice to stay right on the lake. I've never done that because we lived there why stay over night and all that. It was different and way fun. We went with a group of friends that time and Connelly played until he was too tired to walk. We went camping just locally twice and that is always fun. I like just camping close so that you don't spend most of your time traveling. We went up big cottonwood and american fork canyons.
We did take a trip to Las Vegas twice. Once to move our friends, the Smallmans, and then the second time for school. I had a conference to go to for school in Las Vegas so fortunately we got to visit the Smallmans again and go to the conference. One our way to the conference we took a detour to Manti, UTah to go to the Temple with Nate's cousin, Luke. He was able to go to the temple and be sealed to his cute family. That was very special and started our trip out on the right foot. I wish every trip could start that way. We got a long much better. After that conference trip, pretty much we did nothing, because I started studying for my physics boards. I studied everyday for four hours for five weeks. It totally paid off because I passed my physics test with a 91% the first time. It was the best feeling.
I'm in my last semester at school. I graduate Dec. 4th is the official date and so I am seeking employement. I put my application in to the hospital, LDS, where I'm currently do my clinicals and I am hoping for an interview in the next week or so. I feel confident that I just passed my physics test and also that I've been interning there for the past year. I pretty do the just right now as it is.
Nate and I are doing better. Connelly is too cute. Dallynn is growing up. He got in a 4wheeler accident the other week. He was wearing a helmet, luckily and so he just got a few dings.
I"ve been canning Tomatoes all day and I am ready for a break. I think to myself, "WHy am I doing this?" tomatoe sauce is cheap and I'm spending the day canning it!! That is crazy." But what I won't do to save a penny or two. My sister met me at the airport today with two huge boxes of tomatoes from her garden. She lives about 1 1/2 hours away and so the airport was a good meeting place since she was going to HAWAII. I hate her!! Just kidding, I'm just extremely jealous of her.


Connelly is cuter than ever. He is so fun. He is talking and doing everything. He helps with the chores and is so polite. I don't know how I got him. I am so blessed.

Comments

Denise said…
Remind me again what you are graduating in? That's awesome you're almost done. I too am jealous of said sister. I emailed Dan and commented how it must be rough to be out of the country so much and then I remembered he and Holly were going to Hawaii and I told him never mind, I don't feel sorry for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bad decision

So I wax. Do you? What do you wax? Well, I wax my body, well my eyebrows and girly mustache, not those other body parts they do in "Brazil." Any who..... Today was the day. I hadn't waxed in FOREVER and so I decided I'd take a stab at it. I have been doing my own waxing since I got married, I use to live with this wonderful girl, Jamie, and she was a professional, but I got it free. The friendly roommate discount. She did great. She would spend a good 20 min. or more and wax, pluck, and make me a new girl with definition on the brow line. Well, at first I was horrible and took forever. However, through the years and trials, I have gotten better....UNTIL today. I decided to do it at the wrong time and that was the start of a horrible ending to this sad story. Why was the timing wrong you ask? Well, Connelly was awake and getting into, on, around, and breaking EVERYTHING he could find in the bathroom. (Basically, he was eating my tampons and opening up maxi pads one by

Found a home

Bell has found a new home. After I put her up for FREE on ksl.com, I got a ton of calls. The first little old lady that came to look at her snatched her right up. I was really surprised because Bell snapped at her right off, but I guess things are going well now. The lady called me later in the day, and said, "thank you, thank you. Bell is the dog I've waited for my whole life." She said that Bell just followed her around all day and the neighborhood kids love her. I'm so relieved.