Skip to main content

House work

So I need to mop, vacuum, dust, all that. I don't want to, so I'm doing what I never do and look on my blog, other's blogs, and freebies to deals. Which all are a waste of time and I need to not do. Which I haven't done forever because I know that they are a waste of time.
I have been blogging a little lately, because Trish said my humor was needed and I do believe that. However, I don't need to read the freebies or other's blogs. First they are just bragging on their blogs. no one tells the truth like: Nate and I fought today, our marriage sucks, and we aren't in the best spot right now. No most people say, "I love my family, my husband. Or we went to Europe, Brazil and we have a million dollars." Really? I don't believe you. Your life sucks too. You are just bragging and trying to rub it in my face.
I am poor, going to school, and fight with my husband about who is going to do the dishes or change Connelly's bum. Usually then it ends up that I with hold sex and there then it even gets worse.
So there that is my blogging for today. Today sucks!!!!

Comments

Shanna said…
That is why I love you so much! I love the honesty in you. And you are absoultly right, everyone has problems and just don't want to admit it, so thankyou for admiting yours! I hope things get better for you. Call me when you can or better yet, come visit me!!! :)
LACEY said…
That is soooooo stinkin true. Everyones life seems so perfect on their blog. Thats one reason I hardley look at blogs or even blog anymore. Thanks for saying that I hope everyone reads your blog.
LACEY said…
I just read your post again I LOVE IT. SO WELL SAID!!!
LACEY said…
I just read your post again I LOVE IT. SO WELL SAID!!!
Jenny said…
Kandy!

My life sucks too! Most of the time I am lying when I say how great it is but if you read my blog you would see most of my posts are venting sessions! I would love to get together sometime I miss you a ton!

Popular posts from this blog

Bad decision

So I wax. Do you? What do you wax? Well, I wax my body, well my eyebrows and girly mustache, not those other body parts they do in "Brazil." Any who..... Today was the day. I hadn't waxed in FOREVER and so I decided I'd take a stab at it. I have been doing my own waxing since I got married, I use to live with this wonderful girl, Jamie, and she was a professional, but I got it free. The friendly roommate discount. She did great. She would spend a good 20 min. or more and wax, pluck, and make me a new girl with definition on the brow line. Well, at first I was horrible and took forever. However, through the years and trials, I have gotten better....UNTIL today. I decided to do it at the wrong time and that was the start of a horrible ending to this sad story. Why was the timing wrong you ask? Well, Connelly was awake and getting into, on, around, and breaking EVERYTHING he could find in the bathroom. (Basically, he was eating my tampons and opening up maxi pads one by

Found a home

Bell has found a new home. After I put her up for FREE on ksl.com, I got a ton of calls. The first little old lady that came to look at her snatched her right up. I was really surprised because Bell snapped at her right off, but I guess things are going well now. The lady called me later in the day, and said, "thank you, thank you. Bell is the dog I've waited for my whole life." She said that Bell just followed her around all day and the neighborhood kids love her. I'm so relieved.