Skip to main content

Porter Rockwell Trail

I went for a run this morning on the Draper, UT Porter Rockwell Trail. It was a perfect morning. The air was full of sunshine and the breeze helped keep my sweat cool on my face. Connelly was a trooper along with my dog bell. I took the whole clan. I ran/walked 4 miles. That is a lot for me lately. Maybe once I quit breast feeding it might be different.
Connelly loves to be outside and in the fresh air. After I ran, we stayed at the park and watched the other kids play. Connelly and I did go down the slide and then swung on the swings for a minute, but he is still too little for all that fun just yet. But he thinks he is so big. I swear he is going to be walking in a month. He wants to do it now. I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Bell must know that I put her up for sale on KSL.com because she has been a lot better and less barky lately. No one has called or e-mailed so I am thinking she is pretty safe.

While I was at the park, I was missing my sister, Holly. We had tons of fun this summer having the kids, Ellie and Connelly, play together and being able to spend a lot of time together. There is nothing like a Sister.

This morning run and a good lunch, healthy, has just made this day perfect!!!!

Comments

Shanna said…
Oh how you make me sick with you running four miles! Quite exercising so it will make me feel a little better! :) Connelly looks so cute in his little jeep. I love it. And still got bell huh? That is hilarious.
Denise said…
Four miles! Yowza, the longest I've been is 3 miles. You're awesome.
Angie said…
It's mornings like that I just think really hard and say to myself remember this. It's almost like a picture won't cut it, because you need the smells and the sound to be there too. I am glad that you and Holly are close and it is so fun that you are getting your little families around the same time so you have lots in common. Love ya Tons, Ang
Emalia said…
Litte Connelly is too cute in your stroller and I love the pictures of him in his jeep. :-) Good for you for getting out there and running--it wil be easier when you're done breast feeding.

Popular posts from this blog

Bad decision

So I wax. Do you? What do you wax? Well, I wax my body, well my eyebrows and girly mustache, not those other body parts they do in "Brazil." Any who..... Today was the day. I hadn't waxed in FOREVER and so I decided I'd take a stab at it. I have been doing my own waxing since I got married, I use to live with this wonderful girl, Jamie, and she was a professional, but I got it free. The friendly roommate discount. She did great. She would spend a good 20 min. or more and wax, pluck, and make me a new girl with definition on the brow line. Well, at first I was horrible and took forever. However, through the years and trials, I have gotten better....UNTIL today. I decided to do it at the wrong time and that was the start of a horrible ending to this sad story. Why was the timing wrong you ask? Well, Connelly was awake and getting into, on, around, and breaking EVERYTHING he could find in the bathroom. (Basically, he was eating my tampons and opening up maxi pads one by

Found a home

Bell has found a new home. After I put her up for FREE on ksl.com, I got a ton of calls. The first little old lady that came to look at her snatched her right up. I was really surprised because Bell snapped at her right off, but I guess things are going well now. The lady called me later in the day, and said, "thank you, thank you. Bell is the dog I've waited for my whole life." She said that Bell just followed her around all day and the neighborhood kids love her. I'm so relieved.