Skip to main content

Have you ever?

So fun-Try it!

Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X fromthe ones you have not. Answer 28 questions at the end &post it on your blog for all of us to check out.
This is for your entire life!

( x) Gone on a blind date
(x ) Skipped school
(x ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
( x) Been to Florida
( X ) Been on a plane
( ) Been lost
( x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(x ) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( x) Sang Karaoke
( x) Paid for a meal with coins only
X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( X ) Made prank phone calls
( x ) Laughed until a beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain & snow…
( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched a sunset with someone you care about
( X ) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x ) Been skinny dipping outdoors… SEVERAL TIMES
( X ) Gone to a drive-in movie theatre
1. Nickname(s) none
2. Mother's first name? kRISTI
3. Favorite drink? water
4. Tattoo(s)? no
5. Body Piercing(s)? Past or present? Only my ears
6. Do you like your job? I like the people/Doctors but not my tasks
7. Pet(s)? horses, dogs, chickens, cows, but only a dog right now
8. Favorite vacation spot? Hawaii
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for Dinner? NO
11. Ever been on TV? NO
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? NO
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes but just a fender bender
14. Drive a 2- or 4-door vehicle? 4- door
15. Favorite salad dressing? any vinegarette
16. Favorite pie? Bannana cream
17. Favorite number(s)? 1 because I'm number 1 ha ha
18. Favorite movie(s)? My best friends wedding and Music and Lyrics
19. Favorite thing to feel? water while I'm swimming and or at the lake water skiing
20. Favorite dessert? ice cream
21. Favorite food(s)? fruit
22 .Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Don't have one
24. Favorite toothpaste? hmmmm..whatever is on sale
25. Favorite smell?Home made bread
26. What do you do to relax? Work out or sleep
27.What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? hopefully be graduated and have 2 kids
28. Are you happy with your life? Yes

Comments

Julie said…
Cute idea, I'll have to try it! You are so good at posting, I love it. Keep them coming. How crazy is it that Angie Saxton lives in your old house? Saw her at church and chatted for a bit...

Popular posts from this blog

Bad decision

So I wax. Do you? What do you wax? Well, I wax my body, well my eyebrows and girly mustache, not those other body parts they do in "Brazil." Any who..... Today was the day. I hadn't waxed in FOREVER and so I decided I'd take a stab at it. I have been doing my own waxing since I got married, I use to live with this wonderful girl, Jamie, and she was a professional, but I got it free. The friendly roommate discount. She did great. She would spend a good 20 min. or more and wax, pluck, and make me a new girl with definition on the brow line. Well, at first I was horrible and took forever. However, through the years and trials, I have gotten better....UNTIL today. I decided to do it at the wrong time and that was the start of a horrible ending to this sad story. Why was the timing wrong you ask? Well, Connelly was awake and getting into, on, around, and breaking EVERYTHING he could find in the bathroom. (Basically, he was eating my tampons and opening up maxi pads one by

Found a home

Bell has found a new home. After I put her up for FREE on ksl.com, I got a ton of calls. The first little old lady that came to look at her snatched her right up. I was really surprised because Bell snapped at her right off, but I guess things are going well now. The lady called me later in the day, and said, "thank you, thank you. Bell is the dog I've waited for my whole life." She said that Bell just followed her around all day and the neighborhood kids love her. I'm so relieved.