Skip to main content

I use to be a blogger

So, I know... It has been since the first of March since I blogged. It isn't that Connelly isn't as cute as spit, or that I haven't done anything, it is just that blogging takes me away from my studying and that is never good. I actually have a chance tonight to blog. I already did my homework, most of the house work and am watching my neighbors daughter and so I don't feel too guilty about blogging. I always feel if I have enough time to blog, I should be studying. I always think, "In my next life I will blog, take pictures, read my scriptures, go to institute, all those things that I'd really love to do." I know that isn't a good excuse. I need to just do a little better time management.
What the biggest time taker is Connelly. He can't just watch TV or play on his own. He loves me too much and so I have to be with me all the time. So when he does take his nap, which is a good 3 hour one, I am exhausted and so I have to say I take a nap with him. I had to stop that this week. That was taking too much time and I wasn't getting my school work done, so I had to designate the nap time to be my homework time. That makes for a really long day when Mommy doesn't get her nap in. That is sad. But I love a good nap. I don't know why it isn't a maditory thing like a lunch hour. I'd rather snarf something down in two minutes and have a two hour nap hour vs a lunch hour.
Well, summer semester at Weber started and actually will be done before I know it. I'm suppose to have everything completed and in by July. This summer already has full weekends with camps, reunions, seminars for school and moving friends to Las Vegas.
Russell is living with us and it is great. He has a job working for our neighbors and is going to school. He is dating a lot of girls. No one serious.
Reuben is in Mississippi getting ready and prepared to go over seas for the war. We miss him. He hates Mississippi and hates the humidity and weather all together.
Mom and Dad are not good. They are never good. Mom is sick, Dad is lonely.
Holly is going crazy and has a life I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. The twins and Ellie keep her going crazy and her hubby isn't home a lot. Luckily she has these awsome neighbors and my mom.

Comments

Shanna said…
Lol I have missed your blogs! So I just have to say that I totally agree with the nap thing. I take one everyday with Zayne too! I don't know what I will do when I have another baby and can't nap. I will just have to find time to nap! lol Call me when you have time and we will catch up! :)
Smallmans said…
There is a void in blog world: your humor! Don't stop blogging! I want to hear all about the eyebrow waxes gone wrong, the crazy ladies' nights and the other fun stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Bad decision

So I wax. Do you? What do you wax? Well, I wax my body, well my eyebrows and girly mustache, not those other body parts they do in "Brazil." Any who..... Today was the day. I hadn't waxed in FOREVER and so I decided I'd take a stab at it. I have been doing my own waxing since I got married, I use to live with this wonderful girl, Jamie, and she was a professional, but I got it free. The friendly roommate discount. She did great. She would spend a good 20 min. or more and wax, pluck, and make me a new girl with definition on the brow line. Well, at first I was horrible and took forever. However, through the years and trials, I have gotten better....UNTIL today. I decided to do it at the wrong time and that was the start of a horrible ending to this sad story. Why was the timing wrong you ask? Well, Connelly was awake and getting into, on, around, and breaking EVERYTHING he could find in the bathroom. (Basically, he was eating my tampons and opening up maxi pads one by

Found a home

Bell has found a new home. After I put her up for FREE on ksl.com, I got a ton of calls. The first little old lady that came to look at her snatched her right up. I was really surprised because Bell snapped at her right off, but I guess things are going well now. The lady called me later in the day, and said, "thank you, thank you. Bell is the dog I've waited for my whole life." She said that Bell just followed her around all day and the neighborhood kids love her. I'm so relieved.